Energy Analyst - CIMS
A great opportunity for a keen and highly motivated individual with a passion for energy and sustainability, looking to take the next step in their career.
Our successful candidate will work with a diverse and innovative team, providing advice to our clients on energy savings and sustainability across all stores nationwide while also assisting in the delivery, management and validation of energy projects.
- Manage client's energy usage utilising City’s energy management platform
- Ensure energy efficiency equipment and initiatives rolled out, deliver expected benefits
- Proactively identify innovative energy conservation measures to reduce consumption, demand and cost
- Analyse technical information, databases and other systems available to present information in various formats (i.e. spreadsheets, charts, written reports.) to City and our partners
- Communicating with various stakeholders including the field workforce to gather supporting information and to achieve desired energy performance outcomes
- Engineering or Scientific Degree – Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic or equivalent - Preferred
- Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables) - Essential
- Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP) – Preferred
- Experience with Commercial HVAC equipment, Building Management Systems, Commercial Lighting and Solar– Preferred
- Previous experience working in engineering and/or energy management – Preferred
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia