Compliance Administrator - CIMS
Due to continuous growth, we are now seeking an experienced Compliance Administrator to join our Finance team based at our Head Office in Mulgrave.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Action administrative tasks in a timely manner, such as daily emails and phone calls
- Timely follow up of contractors to ensure they remain compliant or address non-compliance when required
- Updating and maintain contractor compliance documents
- Conducting yearly audit of contractor profiles to ensure alignment of contractor details in City systems
- Coordinating with internal/external stakeholders to ensure contractor compliance above 95%
- Prepare accurate weekly compliance reports
- Adhere to City policies, procedures and compliance business rules associated with this role
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- 3 years of minimum of office administration experience
- 2 years document management - preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, MS office suite and overall computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Time Management
- Ability to work under pressure with the ability to work in an environment with constant change
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia