Health and Safety Administrator - CIMS
A new opportunity for an individual with high attention to detail, ability to multitask, hunger to learn and take initiative. This position will see you joining our Health & Safety team in providing administrative and injury management support.
Reporting to the National HSE Systems & Injury Manager, your key responsibilities will see you:
- Assisting with HSE projects and processes such audit programs, corrective action management and HSE communications
- Developing reports relevant to HSE programs and activities
- Monitoring and maintaining records relating to incidents, injuries and Workcover claims
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as medical providers and insurers in regard to medical and Workcover claims processes
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Tertiary qualification/certificate in Safety, Business Administration OR related discipline
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- An understanding of safety management system/certification requirements such as AS4801
- Previous experience with injury claims and management processes
- Intermediate in the usage of Microsoft Office packages
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia