Asset Administrator - CIMS
This position offers a detail orientated, process focused professional the opportunity to support a high performing team; simultaneously liaising with internal and external key stakeholders and supporting the Asset Manager in providing exceptional customer service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and enter Asset details for stores into the database
- Update PPM schedule to align with company policy and procedures
- Maintenance of master price list
- Supplying stakeholders with Annual Maintenance Statements & Occupiers Statements
- Provide administrative support to contractors
- Cert III/IV in Commerce / Management / Asset Maintenance (or similar) – highly preferred
- Advanced Excel – essential
- Power BI / Power Pivot / Power Query reporting experience – highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia