Full Stack Developer - CIMS
We are looking for 2 new team members to developing new software solutions across back end and front end with a focus on Angular, micro services, dotnet core, Docker and Kubernetes.
To be successful in the role, your key responsibilities will include:
- All stages of the software development lifecycle; from requirements gathering to post implementation support and documentation.
- Research and introduce to the development team advanced coding patterns and practices. Steer the introduction of new technologies and direction to suite business requirements.
You will be / have:
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a relevant IT degree / diploma
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the below Tech stacks
- Full stack engineer over Microsoft Stack
- .NET 4.x+ (C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API), .NET Core 2.x (C#, ASP.NET Core and Web API)
- Entity Framework, EF Core, TSQL and SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- RESTful APIs and GraphQL
Architecture, Framework and Principles: SOLID Principles, OOP, GoF Patterns, Microservices, Enterprise Architecture Patterns, Event Sourcing, TDD, BDD, SOA, RLS, Top 10 OWASP.
Cloud: Microsoft Azure or related cloud platform (WebApp Services, Terraform, Azure AD, KeyVault, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Dockers, AKS, Azure Blob Storage, Application Insights (or equivalent), Azure SQL (PaaS)
Agile and DevSecOps
- Azure Devops/Octopus Deploy/Jenkins, CI/CD, Creating Pipelines, Creating Artifacts (Nuget etc)
- Exposure to Scalable Agile like SAFe and Spotify model - Desirable
- SCRUM, Kanban and Lean - Desirable
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia