Technical Training Manager - Learning and Development
Reporting to the Group Manager – Organisational Development this position will work in partnership with the business to establish and maintain consistent and effective technical training practices across the business to strengthen the competencies of our technical workforce.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Developing and maintaining National Technical Training Plans for field operations teams across the business and delivering consistent management oversight of technical training to ensure that training undertaken adds value to the business and is cost effective.
- Maintaining compliance with legislative requirements in relation to training, assessment and records management.
- Maintaining the currency of competency requirements and career paths to support structured development and ensure that unnecessary training is not undertaken.
- Effectively building the required competencies in our workforce now and in the future.
- Improving and maintaining the quality of training and training delivery methods, efficiency, cost effectiveness and compliance.
- Ensuring where applicable that government subsidies available for Vocational Training are referenced.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Trade qualification or Engineering Degree
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment – highly preferred or willing to complete
- Extensive experience in electrical, refrigeration and air conditioning facilities management or associated field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role with demonstrated competency in designing, developing and facilitating technical training preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively and creatively communicate to engage the full range of stakeholders in initiatives, varying style to meet audience needs.
- Time management skills appropriate to the role including effective prioritisation, project management, and communication.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia