Accounts Payable Support Analyst - Accounts Payable and Compliance
The Accounts Payable Support Analyst will be responsible for providing accounts investigation and analysis to facilitate the Accounts Payable (AP) process. You will oversee and support the Malaysian-based City AP Team, assisting in the resolution of critical issues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure reliable and accurate processing of invoices and accounts reconciliations;
- Investigate and resolve ADHOC invoicing queries and escalations in a timely manner
- Preparation of EFT weekly/monthly payment run
- Providing regular training and guidance to offshore AP team and business partners to ensure timely completion of accounts payable activities
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding supplier invoice queries or payment matters
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Degree-level qualifications in Accounting or similar - Preferred
- End-to-end AP processing experience – Highly Desirable
- Prior experience in Accrual Analysis – Desirable
- Corporate accounting system experience - Desirable
- Prior experience in an AP role or equivalent (e.g. Bookkeeping)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management & problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and excellent verbal and written skills
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia